- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Direct Sound True Wireless Professional Studio Isolation Headphone in Midnight Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28749 000000000 L28749000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You’ve never heard "True" wireless headphones like these very first EXTW37 professional studio wireless headset unit. Incorporated with Cutting-edge ...Click To Read More About This Product
You’ve never heard "True" wireless headphones like these very first EXTW37 professional studio wireless headset unit. Incorporated with Cutting-edge High Precision Audio ensures you’ll hear every note, just as it’s intended. The new maximum isolation wireless headset delivers 37 dB of passive attenuation. What you don’t hear is just as remarkable as always. You’re one with the music and this time no strings attached. Extra long battery life – up to 50 hours, depending on how the unit is used, even at high volume – ensures you’ll always be ready to listen. Additionally, enjoy our isolation built-in mic that allows you to answer your calls or speak to your vocal room.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Foldable for easy storage and travel
- Adjustable Headband
- 1.5 hour charge for 20 hours play time and 300 hours standby time
Call or click to order today.
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: Recording
- Secondary application: Everyday listening
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- SPL: Not Specified
- Driver size: 40mm
- Noise cancelling: Yes
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Cable type: None
- Cable Length: None
- Connector: None
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.