- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DJ TECH DJM-303 2-Channel DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
- Product H90037
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DJM-303 from DJ Tech is a versatile 2-channel DJ mixer with a twin USB I/O for PC playback and recording, and 9 onboard BPM synced effects. The D...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable, twin USB 2-channel DJ mixer with effects.
The DJM-303 from DJ Tech is a versatile 2-channel DJ mixer with a twin USB I/O for PC playback and recording, and 9 onboard BPM synced effects. The DJM-303 integrates ALPHA faders for extended life and use, with 2 curve options available for the crossfader. There is an intelligent 24-bit / 44.1kHz sampler that will automatically detect the tempo of your song during playback and easily capture a 4 beat loop. You can save up to a total of five 7-second samples onboard the DJM-303 to add new elements to your DJ performance. The 8 onboard effects include Echo, Trans, Flanger, Filter, Phase, Pan, Pitch, and Reverb, all ready to smooth out any transition. All effects on the DJM-303 are processed at 24-bit audio for high-quality sound. Crossfader Effects include Echo, Brake, and Transform, which can be played automatically or in Manual mode, give to your mix a unique color. Each channel has a 3-band isolator EQ with full cut capability.
- 2 channels -4 Line inputs -2 Turntable inputs
- 2 USB input/output for Computer Playing and Recording
- 9 Effects BPM Synced including In-Loop Sampler
- ECHO, TRANS, FLANGER, FILTER, PHASER, PAN, PITCH and REVERB
- 3 x CROSSFADER Effects: ECHO, BRAKE, TRANSFORM
- 35 seconds of Samples in 5 Banks
- 2 Fader start connections
- 3-band EQ per channel (-infinity dB to +12dB)
- 2 mic inputs (1/4") -Mic EQ
- 3-Position adjustable crossfader curve
- Headphone monitor auditioning
- Reinforced headphone jacks
- 2 RCA master outputs-2 TRS Balance Output
Ideal for beginning DJs looking for a mixer with some professional style features. Order today.
- Audio Frequency response: 25Hz to 20kHz (CD)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: more than 82dB (Line)
- Distortion Ratio: 0.03% or less
- Weight: 3.4Kgs
- Dimensions: 223 (W) x 300,2 (D) x 106 (H