- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DPA Microphones 4061 Standard Sensitivity Omnidirectional Miniature Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product J14590
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The discreet 4061 Miniature Microphone is a versatile workhorse that adapts to your needs. With eminent sound quality, a large range of accessories, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A reliable workhorse you can count on.
The discreet 4061 Miniature Microphone is a versatile workhorse that adapts to your needs. With eminent sound quality, a large range of accessories, and adapters available for all pro wireless systems, the discreet Miniature Mics are a smart choice for any application requiring a big sound and a small footprint.
Originally designed for use with wireless systems in theater, television and close-miked instrument applications, the discreet 4061 Miniature Omnidirectional Microphone is highly unobtrusive. Because of its small size, these tiny condensers exhibit an exceedingly accurate omnidirectional pattern and therefore do not need to be aimed directly at the sound source to achieve quality pickup.
The discreet 4061 is acoustically identical to the DPA's 4060, but the sensitivity is adjusted to match some of the more sensitive transmitters on the market
Chose the size and color you need in the drop down menu.
Industry leading sound quality
With very low noise and an extremely high sensitivity, the discreet Miniature Mics offer the most clear, transparent, and natural sound available on the miniature mic market. The mics are capable of handling up to 144 dB peak before clipping, and with a linear response and low distortion and an extremely large dynamic range, they sound great no matter the application.
A durable package
The discreet 4061 Miniature Mic ia designed to withstand the toughest of conditions. DPA's unique Double Vent Protection System allows for a great resistance to humidity and sweat. The discreet Miniature Omnidirectional Mics design features a reinforced cable relief that's built to withstand the constant twists, bends, and pulls that are part of the everyday use. With a gold-treated diaphragm and microphone housing plus a kevlar reinforced cable, the discreet 4061 is made to endure.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Exceptional audio quality with low noise and high sensitivity
- Adapts to all pro wireless systems
- Large selection of accessories
Order this mic today!
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2dB: Soft boost grid: 20Hz - 20kHz, 3dB soft boost at 8 - 20kHz, high boost grid: 20Hz - 20kHz, 10dB boost at 12kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 Pa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38dB (max. 40dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94dB SPL): 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1 % THD up to 123 dB SPL peak; < 1 % THD up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300m (984")
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power ±4 V for full performance
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black, beige, brown or white
- Microphone weight: 7.5 g (0.26 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4mm (0.21")
- Microphone length: Max. 12.7mm (0.5")
- Cable length: 1.8 m (5.9')
- Cable diameter: 1.6mm (0.06")
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Operating temperature range: -40 C to 45 C (-40 F to 113 F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%