- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DPA Microphones d:vote 4099G Instrument Microphone for Guitar
- Write a Review
- J89807 000000000 J89807000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The d:vote 4099G Instrument Microphone for Guitar is perfect for PA amplification and live recording of acoustic guitar, mandolin, ukulele and dobro....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect mic for PA amplification and live recording guitars.
The d:vote 4099G Instrument Microphone for Guitar is perfect for PA amplification and live recording of acoustic guitar, mandolin, ukulele and dobro. It offers practically unlimited placement possibilities. The sound it provides is considerably more natural than an internal microphone or pick-up.
The mic fits instruments with a body depth between 35 mm (1.4 in) and 122 mm (4.8 in). Users will appreciate how gently this condenser mic adheres to their prized instrument. It is elegant, lightweight, unobtrusive and designed to stay out of the way during a performances. The mounting mechanism makes it easy to move the mic between instruments with one hand.
The d:vote 4099 Instrument Microphone series is truly a musician’s mic without equal. This series allows you to achieve the purest reproduction of your instrument. The mics feature supercardioid polar patterns for superior gain-before-feedback. They offer extremely natural sound and are fully capable of handling the guitar’s dynamic range and subtle details.
Known for their discreet size and elegance, these mics feature a lightweight design. Yet, d:vote 4099 Instrument Microphones are also rugged. The versatile gooseneck provides stable and repeatable positioning. The mics can be easily unclipped and repositioned or moved to another instrument. The mounting system is designed to never blemish or scratch the finish of your instrument. The flexible design supports a wide variety of mounting and positioning possibilities.
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy one-hand mounting
- Gentle yet secure adhesion to instrument
- Compact, discreet size
- Detachable cable and versatile gooseneck extender
You deserve the best sound, regardless of what you play.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 142 dB
- Connector: MicroDot
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Not specified
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: .21 in.
- Length: 1.8 in.
- Weight: 1.62 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: Yes
- Stand: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.