- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Drawmer 1968 Mercenary Edition Tube Compressor
- Product 180378
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1968 is a 1U Tube/FET 'stereo bus' compressor which by design delivers a transparent 'open' sound even during periods of heavy compression. Featu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The 1968 is a 1U Tube/FET 'stereo bus' compressor which by design delivers a transparent 'open' sound even during periods of heavy compression. Featured on both channels is a switchable 'BIG' mode which applies less processing to the fundamental low frequency but still disciplines the upward associated harmonics which if untamed can result in a 'boomy' or 'boxy' sound. The result - a solid bottom end with enhanced sub-bass and a smoother, wider frequency response overall.
- 2 Channel Tube/FET Compressor
- 2 soft-knee compressors with variable
- threshold, attack, release and output gain
- Switchable BIG control on each channel
- Dual mono or true stereo link operation
- Side chain access and side chain listen facility
- VU metering of gain reduction and output levels
- Switchable +10dB mode on VU re-scales
- the meter for users working at 'hot' output levels.
- VU red warning glow to signify 'approaching clipping'
- Balanced +4dB XLR in/outs
- INPUT IMPEDANCE 20K Ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL +20dBu
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 50 Ohms
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL +22dBm (balanced)
- BANDWIDTH <17Hz to 28KHz -1dB
<10Hz to 47.5kHz -3dB
UNITY GAIN NOISE -85dB, 22Hz-22kHz
- DISTORTION @ 1KHz
- Line Input with BYPASS selected < 0.1%
Line Input with NORMAL selected < 0.35%