- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Drawmer M Clock Lite Master Clock
- Write a Review
- #185004 000000000 185004000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Drawmer M-Clock Lite: One of the essential requirements for high-quality digital recording is a first class, high-stability master clock generato...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-stability master clock with 10 word clock outputs.
The Drawmer M-Clock Lite: One of the essential requirements for high-quality digital recording is a first class, high-stability master clock generator. And it's pretty much a guarantee that you're going to adding more digital gear to your setup, which means you'll need to provide a master clock for more units. And as digital technology improves, clock rates are going to get higher. Rather than adding more clocks and daisy chaining to get the number of WC I/O you need, or paying for I/O you won't use, the Drawmer M-Clock Lite provides you with a simple, high-quality clock generator with 10 word clock outputs, and is forward compatible with high-speed clocks predicted for the future.
M-Clock Lite features an AES Grade 1 master clock generator, meaning that the generated clock has a long-term frequency accuracy of +/- 1ppm.
- M-Clock Lite offers clock rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8 and 384kHz at extremely low jitter.
- An external clock input allows the user to select an alternative clock source without having to re-route clock cables.
- 10 Outputs are provided, 8 at the rear and 2 for easy access on the front panel.
Synchronize all your digital gear and be ready for the future with one simple high-quality clock. Call or click now to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.