Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Drawmer M Clock Plus Master Clock/Dual Sample Rate Convertertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
44.1-192kHz stable master clock with dual sample rate conversion, 10 word clock outputs, 4 AES outputs, and S/PDIF and TOSLINK I/O.
The Drawmer M-Clock Plus is a high stability master clock generator offering clock rates from 44.1 to 192kHz, coupled to 2 sample rate converters, which allow material to be re-sampled and syncronized to the selected high precision clock.
The Drawmer M-Clock Plus supplies ten word clock outputs, as well as two simultaneous outputs of S/PDIF and AES/EBU allowing you to synchronize your digital workstation, A/D converter, digital mixer and a host of other digital audio
equipment through one stable and very accurate unit. Certain equipment in the studio may not have word clock inputs, which has in the past caused synchronization problems. Using the DMS-5 M-CLOCK Plus, these digital audio sources may be synched to the same ultra low-jitter, AES grade 1 stability master clock generator as the equipment using the word clock outputs from the DMS-5.
In addition, if any equipment in the studio suffers jitter at its output these sample rate converters may be used to de-jitter and re-clock the signals before further transmission. The M-clock Plus provides a wide range of sample rates
from 44.1k upto 192k, all set using the front panel switching. Each sample rate converter input is fed simultaneously to AES/EBU, SPDIF and TOSLINK outputs solving any connectivity problems and allowing signal distribution.
The Drawmer M Clock Plus has precision clock frequency measurement and display that indicate the exact frequency of the selected clock, whether internal or external, to an accuracy of 2ppm.
- Internal clock generator: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz. ±1 PPM accuracy (AES Grade 1)
- External clock inputs: BNC word clock, AES11
- Sample Rate Converter inputs are selectable AES/EBU (XLR), S/PDIF Coax (RCA) and S/PDIF optical (TOSLink). Outputs are simultaneous AES/EBU, S/PDIF Coax, and S/PDIF optical. Output word length
- is selectable between 24-bit and 16-bit dithered.
- One set of sample rate converter inputs and two BNC word clock outputs are located on the front panel for convenient connection of visiting equipment.
- Word clock outputs: Ten BNC. two AES11 XLR, two AES11 RCA
Get all your digital gear in sync. Call or click now to order.
M Clock Plus Master Clock/Dual Sample Rate Converter Specifications:
- Power Supply: Universal, 85 to 250 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 1 rack unit / 44mm(h) x 482mm(w) x 145mm(d) / 1.75" (h) x 19" (w) x 5.7" (d)
- Weight: 2.02 kg / 4.45 lb
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.