- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DynaMount X1-R Robotic Microphone Mount
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44560 000000000 J44560000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DynaMount introduces the world’s first line of robotic microphone mounts. It is a dream come true for all recording engineers and producers who know ...Click To Read More About This Product
Top-of-the-line mic mount with two axes of movement, rotation capabilities and the ability to adjust via WI-FI.
DynaMount introduces the world’s first line of robotic microphone mounts. It is a dream come true for all recording engineers and producers who know the value of finding the perfect microphone placement. While listening through monitors, all DynaMount models allow the user to adjust the position and orientation of any mounted microphone via Wi-Fi from your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer using the free iOS, Android and Chrome apps. Multiple recallable presets allow microphone positions to be saved and returned to with the click of a mouse, allowing for extremely precise and easy A/Bing. With a DynaMount, there is no longer a need to fix it in the mix.
- Two axes of movement plus rotation
- Controllable via Wi-Fi from any device with free Chrome, iOS and Android apps
- Also controllable via USB from laptop and desktop computers
- Save multiple microphone positions as recallable presets for easy and precise A/Bing
- Can be used horizontally, vertically or upside down with optional clutch
- Works with most microphones and microphone standsControl Methods: Wi-Fi, USB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.75 x 14.75 x 5.75 in.
- Weight: 4.2 lb.
- Range of Motion (Axis-1): 5.5 in.
- Range of Motion (Axis-2): 6.25 in.
- Range of Motion (Rotation): 360 degrees
- Axial Nudge Increment (Axis-1): 1/18 in.
- Axial Nudge Increment (Axis-2): 1/16 in.
- Rotation Nudge Increment: 1 degree
- Mounting Method: 5/8 in.-27 threads
- Included Power Adapter: DC 12V, 2.5A
- Power Adapter Cable Length: 8 ft. (2.5 m)
- Max Microphone Weight (horizontal/level setup)*: 5 lb. (2.2 kg)
- Max Microphone Weight (vertical/inclined/upside-down setup)*: 2 lb. (0.9 kg)
Get your mic in the right position every time easier and faster. Order the X1-R today.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.