- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dynaudio Acoustics M3VE 12" 3-Way Monitors with PLM 12K44 4-Channel Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44886 000000000 J44886000000000
6-Month* financing available.
M3 is the ultimate main monitoring solution, combining world-class driver and cabinet technology from Dynaudio with cutting-edge signal processing an...Click To Read More About This Product
High-end 3-way main monitor for in-wall or free standing professional studio setups.
M3 is the ultimate main monitoring solution, combining world-class driver and cabinet technology from Dynaudio with cutting-edge signal processing and amplification from Lab.gruppen and Lake. The Dynaudio Professional M3VE monitor system takes monitoring to a whole new level with a significant upgrade from its predecessor - the renowned M3A. Two speakers are powered by a single 4-channel Lab.gruppen PLM 12k44 amplifier, using the integrated Lake active cross-over between LF and MF, while passively filtering the MF/HF cross-over point. With Dynaudio ESOTAR² driver technology, M3VE takes over where most other monitor systems give up. Attention to detail, underpinned by a 22Hz - 21kHz frequency response and beyond 133dB SPL, M3VE leaves no room for desire in terms of resolution, range or power.
Dynaudio monitors are designed to speak the truth so you get exactly what you need: an exact reproduction of your mix. Great mixing derives from attention to detail while striving for a final mix that goes way beyond the sum of its parts. We believe that the same principle applies when designing ultimate monitors. Utmost care in selection of materials and production combined with the industry's most thorough and extensive testing program allow our monitors to achieve 100 percent consistency - not just between different pairs, but also when crossing pairs or relying on pairs in different locations. And due to Dynaudio's unique driver technology, their monitors are neutral and uncolored. The smooth clarity in combination with the outstanding dynamic capabilities of our monitors ensure that you can work long hours without ear fatigue.
- Size: Main
- System type: Passive
- Configuration: 3-way
- Low-frequency driver: Dual 12 in.
- Mid-frequency driver: Dual 6 in.
- High-frequency driver: 1.1 in.
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Cone
- Frequency response: 22Hz – 21kHz
- Max peak SPL: 133 dB
- Amplifier class: Not applicable
- Output power: Not applicable
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: No
- Power indicator: No
- Width: 21.6 in.
- Height: 30.5 in.
- Depth: 19.9 in.
- Weight: 143 lb.
- Enclosure type: Sealed
Switch to Dynaudio mains for an unbelievably accurate representation of your sound!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.