- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dynaudio Acoustics M3XE 3-Way Main Monitor (Right Side)
- Write a Review
- #J44854 000000000 J44854000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
M3 is the ultimate main monitoring solution, combining world-class driver and cabinet technology from Dynaudio with cutting-edge signal processing an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-end 3-way main monitor for in-wall or free standing professional studio setups.
M3 is the ultimate main monitoring solution, combining world-class driver and cabinet technology from Dynaudio with cutting-edge signal processing and amplification from Lab.gruppen and Lake. The Dynaudio Professional M3XE monitor system that takes monitoring to a whole new level with a significant upgrade from its predecessor - the renowned M3A 3-way monitor. Each speaker is powered by a four channel PLM 12k44 amplifier from Lab.gruppen.
With the newest and most pristine Dynaudio ESOTAR² driver technology, M3XE takes over where most other monitor systems give up. With unsurpassed attention to detail, underpinned by an impressive 22Hz - 21kHz frequency response and beyond 135dB SPL, M3XE leaves no room for desire in terms of resolution, range or sheer power. Different from its sister monitor M3VE, a set of M3XE's is powered by not one, but two 12k44 Lab.gruppen amplifiers, using the integrated Lake active cross-over processing as well as powering the HF, MF and dual LF woofers by the four independent amplifier channels of the 12k44.
Dynaudio monitors are designed to speak the truth so you get exactly what you need: an exact reproduction of your mix. Great mixing derives from attention to detail while striving for a final mix that goes way beyond the sum of its parts. We believe that the same principle applies when designing ultimate monitors. Utmost care in selection of materials and production combined with the industry's most thorough and extensive testing program allow our monitors to achieve 100 percent consistency - not just between different pairs, but also when crossing pairs or relying on pairs in different locations. And due to Dynaudio's unique driver technology, their monitors are neutral and uncolored. The smooth clarity in combination with the outstanding dynamic capabilities of our monitors ensure that you can work long hours without ear fatigue.
- Size: Main
- System type: Passive
- Configuration: 3-way
- Low-frequency driver: Dual 12 in.
- Mid-frequency driver: Dual 6 in.
- High-frequency driver: 1.1 in.
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Cone
- Frequency response: 22Hz – 21kHz
- Max peak SPL: 133 dB
- Amplifier class: Not applicable
- Output power: Not applicable
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: No
- Power indicator: No
- Width: 21.6 in.
- Height: 30.5 in.
- Depth: 19.9 in.
- Weight: 143 lb.
- Enclosure type: Sealed
Switch to Dynaudio mains for an unbelievably accurate representation of your sound!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.