- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earthworks CloseMic Kit with 4 Microphones for Close Miking Toms & Snare
- Write a Review
- #L18111 000000000 L18111000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Earthworks CMK4 CloseMic Kit is a 4-microphone bundle of DM20 precision engineered cardioid condenser microphones and accessories designed for cl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Earthworks CMK4 CloseMic Kit is a 4-microphone bundle of DM20 precision engineered cardioid condenser microphones and accessories designed for close miking toms and snare in live performance and studio recording environments.
Whether onstage or in the studio, the DM20 captures a drum sound that is larger than life. Onstage, the DM20 delivers sound so detailed and natural that it sounds like the drummer is right in front of you. For recording, it will reproduce your toms and snare with incredible detail and pristine sound, faithfully reproducing their true character.
Its near-perfect cardioid polar pattern is consistent across all frequencies, simplifying mic placement, virtually eliminating phasing issues and ensuring more gain before feedback. The DM20 transient response is lightning fast, handling sharp attacks with ease, while still picking up all of the subtle nuances and softest dynamics of your playing. Even the loudest drummer cannot overload the DM20 DrumMic, which can handle up to 150dB SPL.
Designed to withstand the rigors of the road while still delivering the sound quality Earthworks is known for, the DM20 DrumMic provides the best of both worlds. Capable of withstanding a stray stick hit, the DM20 removes the worry of close miking snare and toms. Its right-angle microphone head lets you easily and precisely position the microphone to get the best drum sound. Featuring a stiff yet flexible gooseneck, the microphone will stay put once you have found its sweet spot.
Included with the DM20 is an RM1 RimMount for mounting the microphone directly on the rim of a snare or toms, eliminating the need for mic stands. Plus, save time on setup and teardown by storing the DM20 with the RM1 still attached in its carrying case.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Rugged gooseneck will not move when drums are hit hard
- Includes (4) DM20 DrumMics
Call or click to order.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 150 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Gooseneck
- Switches: Not Specified
- Phantom power required: Not Specified
- Diameter: 4.75 in.
- Length: 11.12 in.
- Weight: 0.55 lb
- Clip: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.