- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earthworks FlexMic FM360
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J07528 000002000 J07528000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Earthworks' patented technologies incorporated into the FlexMic Series provide a high level of speech intelligibility and uniform off-axis response t...Click To Read More About This Product
13" podium microphone with full gooseneck flex.
Earthworks' patented technologies incorporated into the FlexMic Series provide a high level of speech intelligibility and uniform off-axis response to ensure the orator is heard clearly, with no loss in sound quality, when speaking at the front or at the sides of the microphone. This smooth off-axis response also provides more gain before feedback. With 145dB SPL max acoustic input, it is virtually impossible to overload the microphone. There is also high rejection of sounds from the rear of the microphone, with no handling noise in addition to incredible RFI rejection. Designed specifically for use as a podium microphone, the FlexMic Series offers numerous versatile features and options that make these microphones ideal for public speaking venues including lecture halls, presentation spaces, churches, civic centers, theaters, and government facilities.
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- Flat from 50Hz to 20kHz within + 2dB at 6 inches
- Will handle up to 145dB SPL
- No handling noise
- High rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone
- Rejects RFI
- Incredible gain before feedback
- Speak above, below or to either side of the microphone
Ideal mic for speakers and presenters, order yours today!
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20kHz ±2dB at 6 inches (15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid or Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 100?, balanced (50? ea. pin 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600? between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 360mm x 22mm (13 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .25 lb. (25g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.