Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Earthworks FlexWand FW430 with Cast-Iron Base Hypercardioidtrue true
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
High-quality microphone, low profile design.
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- Frequency response of 30Hz to 30kHz
- Near perfect polar response
- Perfect solution for choirs and vocal groups
- Large flex section and mini-gooseneck
- Substantial improvement in gain before feedback
- Ideal where bands or orchestras are placed in front of a choir
- Sturdy cast-iron base
- Up to 4.7' high
Ideal mics for choirs, and vocal groups.
FlexWand FW430 with Cast-Iron Base Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz ±2dB at 6 inches (15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid or Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 100?, balanced (50? ea. pin 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600? between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Positioning Range: From 10 inches to 4.7 feet above floor level
- Dimensions: Stand 4'7? (1.39m); Base 12? (30.5cm) in diameter, 1.1? (2.7cm) high
- Weight: Stand 2 lbs (.9kg); Cast iron base 12.6 lbs (5.7kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.