- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earthworks IM3-W 3in Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
- J06277 000000000 J06277000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Installation Series provides a low profile, pristine sounding microphone solution for permanent installations. Featuring a flat frequency respons...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
3" gooseneck installation microphone.
The Installation Series provides a low profile, pristine sounding microphone solution for permanent installations. Featuring a flat frequency response and patented polar technology, orators will maintain the same intelligibility throughout the room without a reduction of sound level or loss of high frequencies.
3 inch gooseneck
30kHz flat frequency response
Uniform frequency response on or off axis
More gain before feedback
Picks up almost no sound from the rear of the microphone
Near perfect polar pattern
Mini-gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
White finish on exposed sections
Primary applications include teleconferencing, distance learning, surveillance, boardrooms, government facilities, and ambient room miking
Perfect for permanent installations in boardrooms, theaters and more.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedence: 100Î balanced (50Î each pins 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 202mm x 22mm (7.95 x .860 inches)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.