- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earthworks M30BXmp Measurement Microphone (Matched Pair)
- Write a Review
- J06248 000000000 J06248000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The M Series has become the accepted standard for affordable, reliable reference and measurement microphones that are accurate in the time domain and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Battery powered 30kHz measurement microphone with built-in preamp.
The M Series has become the accepted standard for affordable, reliable reference and measurement microphones that are accurate in the time domain and frequency response. They are remarkably stable with respect to temperature and atmospheric conditions and are optimized for clean, very fast impulse performance providing accurate wideband response with virtually no handling noise.
Replaceable battery access
Battery life of 300 hours
Works with RTA apps by using iPad / iPhone to TRRS to XLR mic cable
30kHz flat frequency response
Improved version of the SMAARTMIC previously offered by EAW
Omnidirectional polar pattern
Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
Meets or exceeds ANSI Type 1 and applicable IEC 61094 requirements
Each M Series microphone is delivered with its own calibration chart
Electronic Calibration File available
Get a handle on your room's acoustics.
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 6V Battery Type P28 (2CR-1/3N, 4LR44 or equivalent)
Max Acoustic Input: 138dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Min Output Impedance: 600Î
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 220mm x 22mm (8.65 x .860 inches)
Weight: .4 lb. (180g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.