- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earthworks TC30 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06285 000000000 J06285000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TC Series (Time Coherent) is designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects. Micro...Click To Read More About This Product
30kHz omnidirectional microphone pair for loud sources.
The TC Series (Time Coherent) is designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects. Microphones in this series allow recording of louder acoustic sources without overloading the preamplifier. Models in the TC Series are often the choice for recording drum overheads, close miked or amplified instruments and sound effects.
- General-purpose omni with high frequency response to 30kHz
- Ideal for a wide variety of instruments and vocals
- For live sound, use for close miking instrument amps, drums or brass
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Accurate and uncolored
- No handling noise, no proximity effec
- Effortlessly handle high sound pressure levels up to 150dB SPL
- Fast impulse response and diaphragm settling time
- Exceptional flat frequency response, sounds natural and uncolored
- Requires 48V Phantom Power
Great for vocals, strings, acoustic sources and more. Order today!
- Frequency Response: 9Hz to 30kHz ±1/-3dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 150dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 100Î, balanced (50Î ea. pin 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 27dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .5 lb. (225g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.