- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EastWest Symphonic Orchestra - Silver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38888 000000000 J38888000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Recorded by 11-time Grammy nominated classical recording engineer Prof. Keith O. Johnson, the EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra is one of the...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Get that big "Hollywood Sound" film/TV/games directors and producers seek.
Recorded by 11-time Grammy nominated classical recording engineer Prof. Keith O. Johnson, the EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra is one of the most awarded orchestral collections ever, including winning Sound On Sound's Reader's Choice Award an unprecedented 3-times, and the first orchestral collection to be recorded in a "state of the art" concert hall where orchestras mainly perform.
To achieve the feel of a live concert hall performance, each instrument and section was recorded with three mic positions, close, stage (conductor‘s position) and hall. By selecting different mic positions, users can mix these sounds together to create any kind of natural ambience their project requires. This eliminates the need for artificial reverb.
- 64-bit with 32-bit compatibility PC (see system specifications)
- Intuitive custom interface
- Intelligent Performance section including Portamento, Repetition, Legato, Round Robin Reset
- Improved articulation window and controls
- On screen mic position mixing (Platinum and Platinum Plus only)
- Switchable 24-bit/16-bit depth (Platinum Plus only)
- State of the art Convolution Reverb with pre-delay and additional Master control to route reverb to all instruments in an instance
- Convolution includes concert hall orchestra was recorded in for additional control of hall ambience
- Intelligent release trail engine that follows the note-on samples volume at all times, so release trails always match
- Release trails unaffected by mod-wheel cross-fade programs, radical mod-wheel movements do not degrade release trails
- Recall custom key-switches instantly
- Key-switch sizes now unlimited
- State of the art sound quality with high-resolution audio engine
- Hi fidelity one pole filter for natural cross-fades
- Stereo image editing now possible using channel sourcing
- Licenses included to install each section on multiple computers (Platinum and Platinum Plus)
- Original and Pro XP expansion combined into "complete" PLAY version
- Completely re-programmed for PLAY software from the original recordings
Part of the award-winning EastWest library, take your compositions further than ever before!