- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elation Scene Setter Lighting Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H72393 000000000 H72393000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The American DJ Scene Setter is a smart 24-channel lighting console, with adopted digital technology that will give you complete dimming control of b...Click To Read More About This Product
A 24-channel DMX dimming controller that will perform separate, light-intensity adjustments of for attached fixtures.
The American DJ Scene Setter is a smart 24-channel lighting console, with adopted digital technology that will give you complete dimming control of both your intelligent and ordinary lighting. The Scene Setter is capable of storing 4200 different programmable scenes, and 48 programmable chases that all can be secured with a password to help prevent any chance of accidently overwriting your detailed settings. There are 24 separate channel faders for hands-on control, and an audio input with a built-in microphone to sync the system with music if desired. The Scene Setter also has a fog machine input, with a trigger button for a quick application of additional effects.
- 24-Channel DMX dimming light controller, with 24 individual-faders, to help you get intensity control of your intelligent and ordinary lighting fixtures.
- 4200 programmable scenes, and 48 programmable chases that will allow you a vast variety of lighting design options and control.
- All of the programmable scenes and chases can be password protected to avoid accidental overwriting setting data.
- Audio input and built in microphone for music sync operation if desired.
- Fog machine input, with a trigger button for a quick application of additional effects
When it' time to set the mood just right, you will want intensity control of your lights. Order the Scene Setter from American DJ today.
- 24 channel conventional dimming console
- Two-scene operation (A/B faders)
- 4200 programmable scenes- password protected
- 48 programmable chases (stacks)- password protected
- Solo & Pile On chase operation
- Blind & Dark functions
- 24 individual channel faders
- 24 bump buttons
- Tap Sync button for chase speed / fade override
- Independent speed & fade control
- Full-On button for 100% momentary output to all 24 channels
- Bright LCD display
- Use in conjunction with the Elation: DP-DMX20L, CYBER PAK, UNI PAK-II, UNI BAR, DP-415, DP-640, RMD620 & RMD1210
- Audio input and built in microphone for music sync operation
- Audio level fader
- Fog Machine input, and trigger button- compatible with Vaporizer, MB-1000, Stallion, Vapor- Flow, Fog Storm-1200 & 1700
- DMX Polarity switch (2-, 3+, / 2+, 3-)
- Midi In, Out & Thru connectors
- Power: 120V / 12V DC, 500mA. (Included) *Also available in 220V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 10-1/2" x 3"
- Weight: 11 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.