- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice Active log periodic antenna
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55949 000001000 L55949000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ALPA is an active directional antenna with switchable 3 dB and 10 dB of amplified gain, which increases the desired RF signal while rejecting unw...Click To Read More About This Product
Activelog periodic antenna,470-960MHz.
The ALPA is an active directional antenna with switchable 3 dB and 10 dB of amplified gain, which increases the desired RF signal while rejecting unwanted RF signals.
ALPA mounts on a standard threaded microphone stand for easy placement. Intended to extend system range, ALPA should be used in conjunction with high-quality, low-loss coaxcables such as items from the Electro-Voice CXU grade cables, which are available in various lengths.
RF gain at the antenna can be increased by placing an RE3-ACC-RFAMP RF booster in line using short coax.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Extends system range
- Switchable 3 dB and 10 dB of active gain
- Mounts on standard threaded microphone stand
- Antenna type: Active UHF directional antenna
- Frequency band: 470 to 960 MHz
- Effective working angle: 100 degrees
- Antenna gain: Selectable 3 dB and 10 dB
- RF connector : BNC
- Net weight:11.6 oz. (328 g)
- Gross weight:1 lb 11.5 oz. (780 g)
- Dimensions: 382 mm
- 36.6 mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.