- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice Bodypack Instrument Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L56492 000001000 L56492000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RE3-BPThe RE3-BPT is a small, lightweight yet robust UHF bodypack transmitter. It is easily worn and concealed, making it an ideal form factor for a ...Click To Read More About This Product
Wireless bodypack transmitter with instrument input.
RE3-BPThe RE3-BPT is a small, lightweight yet robust UHF bodypack transmitter. It is easily worn and concealed, making it an ideal form factor for a wide variety of professional presentation and performance applications. From stand-up presentations, to theatrical and musical performances, to high-energy fitness and athletic situations, this sleek and rugged transmitter fits comfortably and accepts a wide variety of input devices.
The all-metal body is robust and durable, and operates on 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable NiMH cells. The 36 MHz tuning bandwidth affords generous frequency tuning options helping to avoid various sources of possible interference. The selectable 10mW or 50mW output power assists in overcoming the challenges of both long, or short, transmission ranges.
The unique magnetic sliding latch and lock mechanism keeps the battery door closed securely and makes opening to access the batteries effortless. The ultrasonic sync function makes for a simple system setup by syncing the transmitter to the receiver frequency tuning and other functional data. Recharging contacts provide for functional use with the optional BC2 charging station allowing the NiMH rechargeable cells within two bodypack transmitters to be charged without removal.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Robust metal body
- 36 MHz tuning bandwidth
- Selectable 10mW and 50mW output power
- Unique magnetic latch and lock for easy access to batteries
- Sync function for easy frequency setupIdeal for general sound reinforcement and presentations
Wireless freedom for guitar, electric violin and other instruments with 1/4" outputs.
- Frequency oscillation mode: Phase-locked loop (PLL)
- Tuning bandwidth: 36 MHz
- Carrier frequency range: 488-524 MHz
- Sync frequency: Ultrasonic
- RF power output: Low 10mW / High 50mW
- Display by: LCD + LED
- Function controls: Power, mute, group, channel, frequency, sensitivity adjustment, input level attenuation, RF power, auto off, key lock.
- RF stability: <±10kHz@Fc
- Modulation frequency shift: Wideband FM ±48kHz deviation
- Harmonic radiation: <-50dBc
- Input jack: 4-pin mini jack
- Battery: 2 x AA alkaline battery or NiMH rechargeable battery
- Charging contacts: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.