- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice ELX115 Passive 15" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92291 000000000 H92291000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX115 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers or powered mixers thanks to its exceptionally efficient...Click To Read More About This Product
High quality, high affordability, comes with covers.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX115 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers or powered mixers thanks to its exceptionally efficient design and power handling capability. Designed with the latest Electro-Voice-engineered 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver, the ELX115 provides excellent audio quality with 400W power handling (1600W peak), exceptional SPL output, and a 75Hz-18kHz frequency response. The ELX115 is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and pole mount for stacking it on top of a acoustically matched Live X series sub.
This kit comes with a pair of custom-fit logo cover with holes cut for handle access. Protects your investment!
- Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Designed to polemount or stack with Live X subwoofers
- Built-in 60 monitor angle
Order now and step into EV quality.
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 75Hz-18kHz
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 50Hz-20kHz
- Axial Sensitivity: 95dB
- Max. Measured SPL: 134dB
- Recommended HP Freq.: 40Hz
- Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): 90 x 50
- Power Handling: 400W Continuous, 1600W Peak
- LF Transducer(s): (1) EVS-15K, 381mm (15") Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5") Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8Î
- Minimum Impedance: 7.4Î
- Connectors: Dual NL4
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 432mm x 708mm x 382mm (17.02" x 27.89" x 15.05")
- Net Weight: 23.0kg (51 lb.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.