Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Electro-Voice ETX-35P 15" Three-Way Powered Loudspeakertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Electro-Voice ETX-35P 15" Three-Way Powered Loudspeaker$1,649.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Power and speakers for medium venues.
The ETX-35P packs a thundering 2000 watts of Class D power, a 15" woofer, a 6.5" mid-frequency driver and a 1.25" titanium high-frequency compression driver.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 15" LF SMX woofer
- 6.5" MF driver
- 1.25" HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 136 dB peak SPL
Order today and get all of your front-of-house power and speakers in a single enclosure.
ETX-35P 15" Three-Way Powered Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 136 peak dB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 60
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 40
- LF Transducer: SMX2151 380 mm (15 in)
- MF Transducer: EVS-6C 6.5-in midbass driver
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 700 Hz, 2900 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Height: 1023 mm (40.28")
- Width: 469 mm (18.46")
- Depth: 426 mm (16.77")
- Weight Net: 41.7 kg (91.93 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 46.8 kg (103.18 lbs)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.