- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice EVID 3.2 Series Wall Mount Speakers
- Write a Review
- 472645 000000000 472645000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
EVID 3.2Very Compact Full Range SpeakerThe EVID 3.2 is a very compact full-range loudspeaker ideal for indoor and outdoor applications requiring high...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Very Compact Full Range Speaker
The EVID 3.2 is a very compact full-range loudspeaker ideal for indoor and outdoor applications requiring high-quality sound. Its shape and size make it nearly invisible for use in background/foreground music systems for restaurants, bars, patios, retail, and other applications.
The 3.2's three-dimensional elliptic baffle symmetrically locates the .75" Ti direct radiator high-frequency element in front of and between the 3.5" low-frequency drivers.
The careful shaping, location, and 10 splaying of the LF units provide coverage control by the resulting line array. Lobing is controlled by physically "shadowing" the LF transducers from each other over the bandwidth where they would normally exhibit interference.
EVID's mounting system provides greater range of aiming angles in both horizontal and vertical planes than other types. The grille follows the use of curvature, with designed-in weather resistance and a hidden leash for safety.
All models are available in black or white, and can easily be painted to match the dˆcor. Transformer versions are also available for constant voltage systems.
- 150 watts power
- Vertical Coverage of 100 degrees
- Frequency response 85Hz - 20kHz
- "t" Version Wattage taps: 5W 70V / 10W 100V
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- DIM (H x W x D): 9.2" x 5.1" x 6.5"
- Enclosure Material: ABS (paintable)
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 85Hz - 20kHz
- HF Transducer: 375" (20mm)
- Horizontal Coverage: 140 degrees
- impedance: 8 ohms
- Included Accessories: SAM (Strong Arm System), hex key
- LF Transducer: 2 x 3.5" (90mm)
- Max SPL: 108dB
- Net Weight (each): 3.3lbs
- Power Handling: 150 watts
- Protection: Full System
- Sensitivity: 87dB, 1W, 1m
- Shipping Weight: 8.6lbs
- Suspension: Multi Axis
- Swing & Rotation: 100 degrees x 90 degrees
- Terminals: Spring
- Vertical Coverage: 100 degrees
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.