- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice N/D478 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 271218
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Voice N/D478 is a dynamic cardioid microphone with acoustic response that is optimal in live sound or studio environments. The new "vocal...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
VOB technology reduces muddiness from proximity effect.
The Electro-Voice N/D478 is a dynamic cardioid microphone with acoustic response that is optimal in live sound or studio environments. The new "vocally optimized bass" or VOB technology provides you with reduced resonant distortion at low frequencies. Critical damping of the low frequency resonant peak results in a microphone that replaces the "muddiness" found in competitive models with greater warmth and increased clarity. The result is an exceptional performing instrument microphone with clean, clear, consistent sound that "cuts through the mix."
- VOB technology provides tailored bass response for controlled "proximity effect" and exceptional vocal clarity
- Cardioid pattern for superior feedback rejection and acoustic isolation
- Excellent choice for micing acoustical or electrical instruments whether in a live sound or studio environment
- Neodymium based magnet structure provides greater sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio
- Warm Grip handle for more comfortable feel and lower handling noise
Exceptional vocal clarity and instrument miking versatility . Order today.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 300 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2.9 mV/Pascal
- Audio Frequency Response: 45 - 15,000 Hz Near Field 100 - 15,000 Hz Far Field
- Mic Type: Instrumental
- Finish: Non-reflecting Black
- Case Material: Metal
- Weight Net: 247 g ( 8.71 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 181 x 52 mm, (7.13" x 2.05")
- Microphone Applications: Guitar Amp, Snare, Tom