- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice RE510 Handheld Condenser Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270032 000000000 270032000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Coice RE510 microphone has a 5/8"-diameter self-biased condenser capsule that delivers big-capsule studio performance without sacrificing...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Offers the warmth of a larger capsule design.
The Electro-Coice RE510 microphone has a 5/8"-diameter self-biased condenser capsule that delivers big-capsule studio performance without sacrificing off-axis performance or transient response. Supercardioid polar pattern for superior feedback rejection and acoustic isolation. Low-frequency roll-off switch enables tailoring of low-frequency response to meet application requirements. The precision electronic design of the RE510 Microphone provides extremely low distortion and outstanding transient response. High current differential output stage can drive long microphone cables without loss of performance. The mic's Warm Grip handle provides a comfortable feel while the multistage pop filter eliminates plosives. 3-year warranty.
Requires phantom power.
- 5/8"-diameter self-biased condenser capsule
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Low-frequency roll-off switch
- Extremely low distortion
- Outstanding transient response
- High current differential output stage
- Warm Grip handle
- Multistage pop filter
- 40Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 3-year warranty
The features you need to deliver a powerhouse performance everytime. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.