- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice Rear to front mount antenna cable kit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56704 000000000 L56704000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CXUF is a pair of high quality, low-loss coax cables intended to relocate a wireless receiver’s antenna input jacks to the front panel of a 19” r...Click To Read More About This Product
Rear tofront mount antenna cable kit.
The CXUF is a pair of high quality, low-loss coax cables intended to relocate a wireless receiver’s antenna input jacks to the front panel of a 19” rack.
The threaded flange mount connectors fit securely into the openings of either the RMK1 or RMK2 rack mounting kits for front-mounting the stock ½ wave antennas orextension coax cables. The male BNC twist-on connectors on the other ends securely connect to the receiver’s antenna A and antenna B RF input jacks.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Two high-quality RG-58 50 Ω coax cables
- Female flange mount BNC on one end for panel mounting
- Male BNC on other end couples to receiver antenna input jack
Quality cabling is critical to your end result. Order today.
- Cable type: Coaxial
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Length: 1 meter
- Connector types: Male BNC twist-on on one end
- Female BNC threaded flange mounton the other end
- Net weight:2 oz. (57 g)
- Gross weight:2.1 oz. (61 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.