- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT 1,000W 15" Powered Speaker with Tote
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L50691 000000000 L50691000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This live sound PA package combines high-tech powered speakers with protective speaker tote bags. You’ll be ready to take the stage or rock your next...Click To Read More About This Product
Full-range performance and impressive low-end response.
This live sound PA package combines high-tech powered speakers with protective speaker tote bags. You’ll be ready to take the stage or rock your next mobile DJ gig in style with these full-range, 2-way powered loudspeakers. They’re powered by efficient Class-D amplifiers. Your audience will appreciate the deep, rich bass response and clear vocals and highs. Thanks to the rugged, padded tote bags, your valuable powered PA speakers will be protected from scratches, dents, dirt and moisture. EV ZLX-15BT 1,000W 15” Powered Speaker With high quality Bluetooth audio streaming, the Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT 15” powered speaker delivers more versatility than its predecessor, while maintaining the impressive performance for which the ZLX Series is known. Its rugged enclosure is engineered to exacting standards, delivering exceptional pro-grade audio, even without a subwoofer. With modern styling the ZLX-15BT is perfect either as a main or monitor, and is ideal for musicians, DJs, or anyone looking for more power, connectivity and portability.
Class-D power and pro-grade audio—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.