- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice ZLX-15P 15" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92552 000000000 H92552000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
detail, Electro-Voice raises the bar with its ZLX-15P powered loudspeaker. Its rugged enclosure is engineered to exacting standards, delivering excep...Click To Read More About This Product
Industry-leading performance that won't break the bank.
detail, Electro-Voice raises the bar with its ZLX-15P powered loudspeaker. Its rugged enclosure is engineered to exacting standards, delivering exceptional pro-grade audio, even without a subwoofer. With modern styling the ZLX-15P is perfect either as mains or monitors, and represents a new standard for musicians, DJs or anyone looking for more power and portability.
The heartbeat of this compact system is a lightweight and efficient Class-D amplifier, powering a 15 in. woofer and 1.5 in. titanium compression driver with 1000W for an impressive 127 dB SPL with deep low-end response and crisp, clear highs. Compared to its smaller sibling, this 15 in. is better suited for larger spaces and applications calling for more bass output, such as DJing or live instrument reinforcement. Pound-for-pound you’ll be hard pressed to find a harder working speaker in the business, and the ZLX-15P’s robust build means it’s ready to be put through its paces.
Three unique location sound modes optimize the ZLX-15P for any live sound application. Run it up a stand and use the pole setting to gain back the low end you lose from elevating it off the ground. Place it wedge-style on the floor and use the monitor setting to control low end from muddying your stage sound. Or mount it to a wall and use the bracket setting to prevent excess bass buildup from overtaking your mix.
EV puts you even more in control with preset EQ curves that let you effortlessly dial in the perfect sound for your club or venue. Get the people on their feet by sweetening your audio with a smiley-face club EQ curve (excited bass and treble). Or optimize your speakers for music with the neutral live preset, or customize for book readings and live speaking events with the speech preset.
- LCD display and unique single-knob DSP control with presets
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control
- EV-engineered components matched with a custom-built 1000W Class-D amplifier
- Lightweight, super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design
To put more power in your system, order yours today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Two-way full range
- LF driver: 15 in.
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: 1.5 in. titanium driver
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 500W RMS, 1000W peak
- Mixer/preamp: N/A
- Frequency response: 42 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90 x 60 degrees
- Max SPL: 127 dB
- XLR: 2 XLR/TRS
- XLR: 1 mix output
- Cabinet material: Polypropelene
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.