Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 Powered PA Speaker Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Electro-Voice's popular, compact PA speaker is now amped.
The EV ZXA1-90 audio speaker uses the EV8L, a high output, low distortion, 203mm (8") woofer. The woofer is paired with the DH2005, a titanium diaphragm 1" exit true compression driver. The compression driver is coupled to a rotatable 90 x 50 waveguide for smooth response to 20kHz and excellent pattern control.
The ZXA1-90 loudspeaker is powered by an integrated 800W, 2-channel amplifier module. The amplifier has XLR microphone and line level inputs, as well as an XLR line level output for daisy chaining several amplified speakers or a subwoofer. The biamplified design features steep crossover slopes and woofer excursion protection for maximum output and reliability. A switchable high pass filter allows for use with a subwoofer.
The Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 injection molded enclosure is made from high impact polystyrene for durability and light weight. The handle pocket and pole mount make the ZXA1-90 ideal for many portable applications. The ZXA1-90 speaker enclosure also features a built-in monitor angle for floor monitor applications. The bottom of the Electro-Voice ZXA1-90 features four #8-32 suspension points for permanent installation.
- Integrated 800W power amplifier
- Biamplified design with transducer protection
- EV8L 8" high-output LF transducer
- DH2005 1" exit true compression driver
- 90 x 50 coverage pattern
- Rotatable horn design
- 123dB maximum SPL
- Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
- Line and microphone inputs
- Integral monitor angle on enclosure
- High-impact poly
- Built-in pole mount
ZXA1-90 Powered PA Speaker Specifications:
- Freq. Response (-3 dB): 60Hz-20kHz
- Freq. Range1 (-10 dB): 48Hz-20kHz
- Max. Calculated SPL: 123dB
- Horizontal Coverage: 90 or 50
- Vertical Coverage: 50 or 90
- Amplifier Power Output: 800W
- LF Transducer: EV8L, 203mm (8") Driver
- HF Transducer: DH2005, 25mm (1") Exit
- Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- High Pass Frequency: 100Hz, User Selectable
- Power Requirement (120V): 95V-132V, 50-60Hz, 0.6A
- Power Requirement (230V): 190V-264V, 50-60Hz, 0.4A
- Line input: XLR and TRS Combo
- Mic input: XLR with independent Gain
- Line Output: XLR (Mic and Line Sum)
- Enclosure Material: High Impact Polystyrene
- Grille: Polyester Powder Coated, 18GA
- Galvanized Steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 457mm x 282mm x 264mm, (17.98" x 11.12" x 10.38")
- Net Weight: 19 lb. (8.6kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.