- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elektron Analog Heat
- Write a Review
- J46880 000000000 J46880000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It’s more than a drum machine. It’s even more than an analog drum machine. It is an analog rhythm composer that carries sample support as well as a s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Analog drum machine with a modular synth's personality.
It’s more than a drum machine. It’s even more than an analog drum machine. It is an analog rhythm composer that carries sample support as well as a synthesis engine, but in addition to its integral sound-generating capacity, it can process any audio signal coming into it through its various analog processes. This is something new.
With its internal processing capacity, you can add sparkle and brilliance or grimy roughness to any sound source. Samplers, drum machines, synths, the master bus, you name it. From top-line audio spec with crystal-clear resolution to fully mangled lo-fi sludge, Analog Heat combines two worlds together and in doing so, creates a new one.
The Overbridge app allows your Analog Heat to be used as a VST/AU effect plugin. Connect the Analog Heat to your computer and conveniently smooth out the edges of all digital sounds. This is a highly useful attribute of Analog Heat. Tweak to perfection and then apply the sounds to your productions and bring your mixes to life.
Sound card operation
One of the most prominent Analog Heat features is that it can function as a 2 x 2 sound card, even while processing DAW audio. Perfect for the traveling musician. Create as you go and make stellar, high quality recordings wherever you go.
- 8 × Stereo analog distortion circuits
- 1 × Stereo analog multi-mode filter (7 filter types)
- 1 × 2 band adaptable stereo analog EQ
- 1 × Assignable envelope generator/envelope follower
- 1 × Assignable LFO
- 128 user preset slots
- 122×32 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
- 2 × 1/4″ balanced audio out jacks
- 2 × 1/4″ balanced audio in jacks
- 1 × 1/4″ stereo headphones jack
- 2 × 1/4″ CV/Expression pedal input jacks
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 port
- Headphones out level: +22 dBu peak
- Headphones output impedance: 55 Ω
- Impedance balanced main outputs level: +22 dBu peak
- Main outputs impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
- Sound card S/N Ratio: 111 dBFS (20-20,000 Hz)
- Balanced audio input level: +22 dBu peak
- Audio input impedance: 39 kΩ
- Sound card S/N Ratio: 112 dBFS (20-20,000 Hz)
- Input level: -5 V – +5 V
- Accepts CV, Expression pedals, Foot switches
- Sturdy steel casing
- Dimensions: W215×D184×H63 mm (8.5×7.2×2.5″) (including audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- Overbridge enabled
- Ableton Live 9 Lite license included
- 3 year Elektron warranty
This is an inventive design that will express your music beautifully. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.