Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Eliminator Lighting TRIO PAR LED RGtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Eliminator Lighting TRIO PAR LED RG
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Put on a big show in a small space with the Eliminator Trio Par/
There are six 9W 4-IN-1 Quad RGBW LED, 72 white SMD LEDs for the strobe/blinder effect and a red/green laser that is FDA safety approved. The fixture has a scissor yoke giving a lot of hanging options for permanent or portable applications.
The Trio Par LED RG may be used in sound active mode or connected with DMX cables to use the built-in programs and linkable features. It has 3-pin DMX in/out, as well as, IEC in/out connections to daisy chain the power from one fixture to another. There is also a 4-button function menu with and LED display to help navigate through the different features.
- Each effect can be triggered individually via DMX
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- Compact plastic case design with metal scissor
Take your light show on the road with vibrant colors.Order today.
TRIO PAR LED RG Specifications:
- 6 x 9-Watt QUAD (4-IN-1 RGBW) LED
- 72 x white SMD LEDs for strobe/blinder effect
- Red / Green Laser diode
- 4 DMX channel modes: 6/10/26/30 channels
- 3-pin DMX In/Out
- IEC In/Out connections to daisy chain power
- With wired digital communication network
- Multi-voltage power: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.8" x 3.5" x 9.8" /248 x 89 x 248mm
- Weight: 2 lbs. / 0.9kg
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.