- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you're working entirely inside the box, or building the ultimate hybrid digital/analog system, Euphonix MC Control v2 brings the unparalleled...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
DAW control technology from Euphonix' high-end pro consoles built for the personal studio.
Whether you're working entirely inside the box, or building the ultimate hybrid digital/analog system, Euphonix MC Control v2 brings the unparalleled speed, resolution, and software integration of Euphonix's high-end consoles and controllers to the personal studio in a revolutionary ergonomic, slim-line design.
There's nothing like having the level of control that hardware faders, transport, and rotary controls have to offer for mixing and music production. Euphonix MC Control v2 fits perfectly between keyboard and screen, and can be connected to additional MC Mix (#H70437), MC Transport (#H70441) and MC Color (H70434) units to create a larger media control surface.
MC Control Overview
MC Control v2 is loaded with power features to speed up and enhance your creativity with any media application. Effortlessly switch between multiple applications and workstations at the touch of a button.
MC Control v2's LED-backlit touch-screen interface, motorized faders and arsenal of rotary encoders, soft keys and transport controls instantly snap to the selected application to put multi-format metering, plug-in parameters, track information and much more at your fingertips. Most importantly, software developers like Apple, Steinberg, MOTU and others have worked closely to integrate native support for Euphonix' EuCon control protocol into their DAWs to deliver an unmatched editing and mixing experience.
EuControl High-Speed Connectivity”Any Application
EuControl is a high-speed Ethernet control protocol developed by Euphonix that allows the MC Control to connect to any Mac OS X or Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) application. EuControl carries control information for faders, knobs, displays and more between the MC Control and whatever application is in focus on your computer. EuContol is MIDI on steroids and is the next generation control protocol for working with music and video applications.
The EuControl application manages the MC Control's connection to your computer, and the MC Client application connects the EuControl control data to all the applications. The MC Control can connect to any application, but for fader and knob control, the application must be able to support either EuCon, HUI, or Mackie Control protocol.
DAWs and Video Edit applications that include EuCon, HUI, or Mackie Control protocol include:
¢ Logic Pro
¢ Final Cut Pro
¢ Soundtrack Pro
¢ Digital Performer
¢ Pro Tools
Multiple Applications and Multiple Workstations
There are dedicated buttons on MC Control to allow you to cycle through applications and switch workstations.
MC Control works with any application and the surface changes to match the application in focus. For applications that do not support EuCon, HUI or Mackie control, such as iTunes, the 12 physical soft keys beneath the screen and the 24 virtual soft keys on the touch-screen can be used for keyboard shortcuts.
For EuCon, HUI or Mackie Control applications the faders can be used to control track levels, the knobs can control plug-in values, and the transport and jog wheel can be used to move around in the project. This is in addition to the use of soft keys.
MC Control can connect to multiple Mac OS X computers on the network that have the EuCon Client application installed. No other controller offers this powerful feature.
Studio Monitor Express
Studio Monitor Express is your own professional monitor matrix running on the host Mac OS X computer. Studio Monitor Express uses Core Audio outputs to feed your speakers and can handle up to 5.1 surround with a monitor level control on the MC Control surface. Switch between Main and two Alternate control room sources as well as two SLS/Cue speaker/phones outputs (providing you have sufficient hardware outputs).
Apogee's Ensemble (#189600), Symphony (H25229) and Duet (#234444) range of converters will include full EuCon support and are perfect for feeding speakers from Studio Monitor Express. You can also select external audio inputs such as a DVD fed from external hardware I/O to the speakers. SME includes an on-screen control panel accessible from Mac OS X System preferences.
The MC Control is designed to work with up to four MC Mix units and an MC Transport unit for complete audio mixing control with 36 faders. With EuCon applications, the MC Control can also be used to assign any track to any MC Mix fader and have these assignments saved for easy recall from the screen. Save a layout for drums, one for keyboards, another for guitars, and so on, to make mixing with large number of tracks a breeze. MC Control, MC Mix and MC Transport units clip together or can be situated anywhere as each has its own Ethernet connection.
- Customizable LED-backlit touch-screen interface
- 12 assignable soft keys
- 4 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 8 touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- Jog/shuttle/zoom wheel and transport controls
- Control multiple applications and workstations via Ethernet
- 250X faster and 8X the resolution of MIDI
- Supports EuCon, HUI and Mackie Control protocols
- Studio Monitor Express software
- Slim-line design for easy studio integration and portability
- Record/Automation Keys
- Select/Assign Keys
- Function Keys (Shift Keys)
- Footswitch Jack: Punch-in/out of recording when footswitch (not included) is connected
- Ethernet Port connects the MC Mix to your Mac - Ethernet hub or switch required to connect additional MC Mix unit(s) and MC Control unit or to connect to a network
- Assignable Soft Keys (12)
- Track Navigation
- Monitor/Control Room Level
- Touch-sensitive Rotary Encoders (8)
For mixing in the box or writing automation for analog summing, there's nothing like pushing real faders and buttons. Order your MC Control V2 today!
- Apple Macintosh G4 with a 1.25GHz or faster PowerPC G4 processor (PowerPC G5, Intel Core Duo, or Intel Xeon processor highly recommended)
- Apple Macintosh OS X v10.5 or later
- 1 available 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port**
- 1GB System RAM
- 100MB of free hard disk space for full installation
- CD-ROM/CD-RW or DVD-ROM drive required for software installation
- Display with 1024-by-768 resolution or higher
- ** Ethernet hub or switch required to connect additional MC Mix unit(s) or connect to a network
- Windows 7 32-bit only
- Software installer that provides 32-bit or 64-bit Windows EuControl support for MC Mix
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor running 32-bit Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate
- 20" x 9-1/2" x 1-3/16" (500mm x 238mm x 30mm)
- : 5.5lb. (2.5kg)
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC