- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #J52502 000000000 J52502000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fission gives you full control over your sound by splitting it into its transient and tonal parts. Independently manipulate each component for subtle...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Multi-effects plug-in with transient/tonal separation technology.
Fission gives you full control over your sound by splitting it into its transient and tonal parts. Independently manipulate each component for subtle adjustments or explore new dimensions by adding world-class Eventide effects before seamless combining them. With the ability to add multi-effects to the transient and tonal sections, you can produce a wide range of effects, from the subtle to the extreme.
Fission is a versatile tool for sound designers. Use the split controls to remove the tonal echo from an impulse or remove the transients from a strummed instrument to leave pure sound washes. Compress the tonal tail of a percussive sound to bring it forward, or use the pitch effect to make a lush chord, all without affecting the immediacy and punch of the transient.
Fission allows you to easily Re-tune a drum without touching the transient. Delay the cracking transient of a rimshot while leaving the tonal ring as-is. Solo out the transients to tighten up a sound and add some compression to tighten further.
Fission is not a traditional transient shaper - it’s a transient separator. It goes beyond what has been possible and is capable of both more natural and unnatural-sounding results.
- Split audio into “Transient” and “Tonal” components
- Radically re-shape a sound by soloing the Tonal and Transient channels. Tighten up drums by dropping the tonal section, or tune a guitar into an ambient sweep by losing the transients
- Split, modify and reassemble any sound
- Fine-tune the split using the four “Structural Split” controls.
- Six Transient effects available: Delay, Tap Delay, Dynamics, Phaser, Reverb, Gate + EQ
- Seven Tonal effects available: Delay, Compressor, Pitch, Chorus, Reverb, Tremolo, EQ
- Waveform display for clear tracking of Transient/Tonal audio in real time
- Artists presets include Richard Devine, Chris Carter, Suzanne Ciani, Joe Chiccarelli, John Agnello, Stewart Lerman, Steve Rosenthal, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith and more.
Call or click to order today!