- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Fortis F-15BT with MG12XU PA System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32840 000000000 J32840000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Enthusiastic response to the release of the Fender Fortis series inspired us to assemble smartly designed packages that take the guesswork out of sel...Click To Read More About This Product
PA package featuring Fender Fortis.
Enthusiastic response to the release of the Fender Fortis series inspired us to assemble smartly designed packages that take the guesswork out of selecting PA components. This particular system works together perfectly and includes excellent prices on cables, stands and other accessories. This PA package features the Fortis F-15BT along with the Yamaha MG12XU mixing console. It also includes two Audix F55 cardioid dynamic vocal microphones, a pair of Musician’s Gear tripod speaker stands in black, and a pair of black tripod microphone boom stands. This system additionally includes all the cables you’ll need to set up and deploy, in this case, six 20’ XLR to XLR cables; two from the mics to the mixer inputs, two from the mixer outputs to the Fortis inputs, and two for backup.
Fender Fortis F-15BT
Revolutionary Fender® sound in an easily portable package that’s ideal for DJs, schools, houses of worship, solo performers, businesses or small-to-medium sized venues with the Fortis F-15BT 15” active two-way powered speaker.
Combining the power of streaming technology and versatile design with user-friendly features, the F-15BT is 1,300W of audio power packed into a lightweight package. With a wide variety of I/O connections, the three-channel F-15BT can handle almost any source you send to it, even offering high-quality stereo Bluetooth audio for wirelessly streaming music from any Bluetooth source.
The MG12XU boasts an intuitive interface with capacities suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability that has made it a leader in its class.
- Pair of 1300-watt powered speakersCapable 12-channel mixerTwo Audix F55 microphonesTwo mic standsTwo speaker standsAll necessary cables
Full PA system with cables and hardware, 15" woofers. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.