- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender NINE-1 In-Ear Monitors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L41309 000001000 L41309000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NINE-1 offers high-resolution sound in a compact slimline housing. It has a patented Hybrid Driver System with a premium 9.25mm driver augmented ...Click To Read More About This Product
Comfy in-ear monitors with a slimline housing design.
The NINE-1 offers high-resolution sound in a compact slimline housing. It has a patented Hybrid Driver System with a premium 9.25mm driver augmented with Fender's Hybrid Dynamic Balanced Armature tweeter which yields a rich, wide frequency range with crisp highs. Other features include a deluxe carrying case, 1/8” to 1/4” adapter, 3 sizes of memory foam and 4 sizes of proprietary TPE tips, cleaning tool and cable.
- Hybrid Driver Technology with 9.25mm high-performance driver plus 1 HDBA driver
- 10Hz–21kHz frequency response
- 109dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio
- Includes deluxe carrying case, 1/8” to 1/4” adapter, 4 sizes of proprietary TPE tips and 3 sizes of memory foam tips, cleaning tool and cable
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.