- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender TEN-5 In-Ear Monitors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L41311 000001000 L41311000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
True to the Fender tradition of outstanding tone-making design, the TEN-5 In-Ear Monitors are engineered to impress. It boasts a 6-driver hybrid desi...Click To Read More About This Product
Premium in-ear monitors with 6 drivers—one 10mm High Density Dynamic, and 5 Hybrid Dynamic Balanced Armature drivers.
True to the Fender tradition of outstanding tone-making design, the TEN-5 In-Ear Monitors are engineered to impress. It boasts a 6-driver hybrid design with one 10mm High-Density Dynamic drivers, two mid, two high and one super-high-frequency Hybrid Dynamic Balanced Armature drivers to deliver exceptional presence and brilliance.
All this power is packed in a precision 3D printed housing design with atmospheric pressure equalization technology, which minimizes driver flex and maximizes audiophile indulgence. Supplementary features include a 2-pin Talon ballistic composite-reinforced cable and connector system, aluminum airline adapter, 1/8” to 1/4” adapter, proprietary TPE and memory foam tips, cleaning tool and cable.
- 10mm HDD driver plus 5 HDBA drivers
- 9Hz–21kHz frequency response for lifelike sound reproduction
- 111dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio
- Includes deluxe carrying case, 1/8” to 1/4” adapter, proprietary TPE tips and memory foam tips, cleaning tool and cable
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.