- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ferrofish A 32 Dante Audio Converter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45776 000000000 K45776000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ferrofish, a leading manufacturer of advanced audio solutions, proudly announces the introduction of the Ferrofish A32 AD / DA converter with support...Click To Read More About This Product
32-channel AD/DA converter with Dante, MADI, and ADAT.
Ferrofish, a leading manufacturer of advanced audio solutions, proudly announces the introduction of the Ferrofish A32 AD / DA converter with support for Dante audio networking. Designed to streamline system cabling in both live and installed sound applications, the A32 Dante supports a wide range of audio formats, incorporates leading edge technology, and can also serve as a hi-end audio format converter.
With its Dante audio networking capability, the new Ferrofish A32 Dante makes a terrific choice for studio, live, and installed applications. By utilizing uncompressed, multi-channel digital media networking technology with near-zero latency and synchronization, the A32 Dante is designed to eliminate the unsightly and often trouble prone mass of cables utilized in large scale productions or AV installations. Dante does away with heavy, expensive analog or multicore cabling, replacing it with low-cost, easily-available CAT5e, CAT6, or fiber optic cable for a clean, lightweight, and economical solution over a single, standard IP network.
The A32 Dante supports a wealth of audio formats—making it an exceptional choice for a myriad of environments. The unit supports 64 channels of MADI I/O, 32 channels of ADAT optical I/O, and 32 channels of analog I/O. Additionally, any ADAT optical connector can be used alternatively as an S/PDIF or AES/EBU interface. Because of this wealth of I/O choices, the unit is also a very capable audio format converter while simultaneously functioning as an AD / DA converter. Audio can be freely routed (in groups of 8) between all interfaces. As an example, it is possible to use the first 32 Dante channels for converting to analog while using the remaining 32 Dante channels to connect the A32 Dante with ADAT equipment.
- 32 balanced inputs, 32kHz -192kHz
- 32 balanced outputs, 32kHz -192kHz
- Temperature compensated oscillator (TCXO) with very low jitter and high stability
- 64 channels of Dante
- 64 channels of MADI optical and coaxial
- MIDI over MADI
- 32 channels of ADAT TOSLINK inputs
- 32 channels of ADAT TOSLINK outputs
- SMUX up to 192kHz
- BNC Wordclock
- MIDI in/out plugs and MIDI over MADI
32 channels of AD/DA conversion for professional environments.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.