- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Finale Finale 2006 Hybrid Retail Edition
- Write a Review
- Product 709977
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Finale 2006 introduces pioneering new tools for teaching composition and arranging, plus a host of other powerful features....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Finale 2006 introduces pioneering new tools for teaching composition and arranging, plus a host of other powerful features.
- Garritan Personal Orchestra Finale Edition (+100 studio-quality sounds
- integrated Kontakt Player from Native Instruments (no setup required)
- Support for dozens of other Native Instrument players
- Studio View (an all-in-one environment for multi-track music creation)
- Powerful mixer (real-time control of volume, panning, patch, and more)
- TempoTap (conduct your own tempo changes)
- Engraver copy and paste
- Mid-measure repeats
- Handbells used charts
- Music XML import and export
- Macintosh: G4 or higher recommended. OS 10.2 and higher.
- Windows: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP. Import and export of EPS files supported under Windows 98 and ME only. (Garritan sounds supported in Windows XP only)
- Both: Monitor with 800X600 resolution. CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive. Minimum 256MB RAM (1GB or more recommended for optimal use of Garritan sounds/Kontakt Player: more RAM = more available sounds). 200MB hard drive space required to install software and user manual. An additional 800MB is required for all Garritan sounds.
- MIDI Interface
- MIDI input and /or playback device
- Computer microphone
- A soundcard (including Standard DirectSound, MME or ASIO drivers) is required for playing the Garritan sounds in Windows.