Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fluid Audio F4 4" Powered Studio Monitors (Pair)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Fluid Audio F4 4" Powered Studio Monitors (Pair)
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Low-profile studio monitors.
The result is the same as well: great imaging, articulate midrange and ample bass that doesn't muddy up the vocals. That is the hallmark of the Fluid Audio sound, and will help you pinpoint exactly what you want to create in your audio landscape.
Being the smallest of the family has its advantages as well. Its compact size allows for flexible placement, whether you're mixing your album on a smaller console or video editing on a small desk—the F4 provides professional, studio sound quality in any environment. Including TRS and RCA inputs on the amplifier panel, there is also an AUX input and headphone output on the front baffle.
The amp also uses an external heat sink to keep the amp running cool, as well as the standby circuit that conserves power when the amp is not being used. As with all Fader Series speakers, there is also the convenient fader volume control on the front baffle, to save you from reaching around to the back of the amp to adjust the volume level. Available in black or white.
- 4" paper pulp composite cone
- 1" silk-dome tweeter
- 98dB SPL
- 30W power output
- Bookshelf size
Small studio monitors, great for second reference in larger studios too.
F4 4" Powered Studio Monitors (Pair) Specifications:
- Frequency response: 69Hz–22kHz (+/-3dB)< Crossover frequency: 2.5kHz
- Amplifier power: 2 x 15 watts
- Signal-to-noise: > 90dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
- Input impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 74dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: Fixed 110V ~50/60Hz or 220V~50/60Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient and subsonic filter
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size (single monitor): 222 x 150 x 172 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight (pair monitors): 15 lb. / 6.8 kg
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.