- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Focusrite ISA430 MKII Producer Pack
- Write a Review
- #188223 000000000 188223000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Focusrites ISA range is based around the original ˜no compromise designs that recording console design legend Rupert Neve built for Sir George Martin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The pinnacle of analog channel strip technology.
Focusrites ISA range is based around the original ˜no compromise designs that recording console design legend Rupert Neve built for Sir George Martin back in the mid-1980s, and every unit delivers the sought-after Focusrite Heritage Sound that lies behind hundreds of top class recordings made over the intervening years in the worlds leading studios. With the ISA Range, you can put that sound at the heart of your own work “ and the ISA 430 MkII is the most sophisticated of them all: a complete channel strip in which every element can be used independently or patched in virtually any order “ including a classic mic pre, versatile EQ, VCA/optical compressor, expander/gate and de-esser.
Inside the 2U rack-mount enclosure, the ISA 430 MkII features a Lundahl transformer-input microphone preamplifier and equaliser based on the original ISA 110. Virtually all Focusrite has changed is to give the mic pre a variable input impedance to get the best out of any microphone, modern or vintage, accurately or for effect. Theres also a special œair button that opens out the sound without EQ.
The equaliser itself features two separate parametric bands plus shelving low and high frequencies, high- and low-pass filters and the ability to switch individual EQ elements into the compressor side-chain for frequency-conscious compression, gate keying and other effects. Indeed, the four powerful processors that make up the ISA 430 MkII can all be used independently or patched into each other in a variety of ways for maximum versatility.
The dynamics section, once again, recalls the original Trevor Stride/Rupert Neve ISA 130 that dates back to 1987. It features a sophisticated expander/gate section as well as a versatile compressor, both featuring modern transparent VCA-based control elements for maximum compression without artefacts. But in addition, the compressor also features the original vintage optical design for a truly traditional sound, and you can also mix the original signal into the compressor output, maintaining dynamics as you take control. Like the other sections of the ISA 430 MkII, theres a œListen button so you can hear exactly what each module is doing.
The ISA 430 Mk II is supplied with analogue outputs for full integration into a traditional audio path. But its as perfect a front-end for a digital system as an analogue one, and with that in mind theres an optional class-leading high-precision 192kHz, 24-bit 2-channel A-D card boasting 117.5dB dynamic range, that slots straight into the unit. Like the other sections of the ISA 430 MkII, it can be used as part of the overall channel strip or employed independently.
Not only is the ISA 430 MkII a powerful channel strip, combining heritage mic amps, equalisation and dynamics, and optional superb-quality digital conversion; each element (and in the case of the equaliser, each section) can be used as a completely separate device for the ultimate in versatility. The ISA 430 MkII from Focusrite could be the last channel strip youll ever need.
- The Most Versatile Channel Strip
- Full Control Over Dynamics
- Four Units in One, Independently Accessible
- Powerful Processing Options
- Control Over Dynamics
- Lundahl LL1538 Input transformer
- Focusrite offers a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Call or click to order.
- Gain Range: 0 to +60dB in 10dB steps
- Input Impedance: Variable - 600 Ohms,2K4 Ohms,6K8 Ohms and original ISA110 settings
- EIN: -128dB with 150 Ohms terminating impedance at 60dB of gain
- Noise: -97dBu
- THD: 0.001% with -20dBu (1kHz input and 20Hz”22kHz bandpass filter)
- Gain Range: +10dB to +40dB continuously variable
- Input Impedance: >1MOhm
- Threshold Range: -28dB to +12dB
- Ratio: 1.5:1 to 10:1
- Slope: Soft knee
- Attack: 100 microseconds to 100 milliseconds
- Release: 100mS to 7S, variable or
- auto (program dependent)
- Threshold Range: -28dB to +12dB
- Ratio: 1.5:1 to 5:1 in Comp mode
- 5:1 to 20:1 in Lim mode
- Slope: Soft knee in Comp mode,
- Hard knee in Lim mode
- Attack: Fixed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear