- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Focusrite OctoPre LE 8-Channel Preamp
- Write a Review
- Product 188227
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
OctoPre LE from Focusrite will find homes in studios that do not require some of the original OctoPre's features, yet desire an excellent sounding mu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Lower-cost version of the original and very popular OctoPre.
OctoPre LE from Focusrite will find homes in studios that do not require some of the original OctoPre's features, yet desire an excellent sounding multichannel front end.
You get 8 channels of classic Focusrite preamplification based on the popular Green Range 8 analog outputs. An optional digital I/O card (see product box below) both accepts and transmits digital audio in either 44.1 or 48kHz 24-bit ADAT optical lightpipe format.
The OctoPre can also be used as a monitoring control between DAW and speaker system, for up to 7.1 surround monitoring. 8 balanced (although unbalanced can be used) 1/4" jack inputs on the front panel offer quick and easy access, and the first 2 channels can be used for DI-free plug-in of guitars and basses. Channels 1 and 2 feature rear panel XLR inputs.
Of course, the OctoPre features Focusrite's advanced analog circuit design, with comprehensive A/D and D/A interface options for the ultimate in flexbility. It's perfect for digital audio workstations or for use as part of a compact multichannel location recording solution. It also provides an additional set of professional-quality mic pres for any analog or digital console or hard disk recorder.
- 8 balanced 1/4" inputs on front
- Optional card accepts and transmits digital audio in either 44.1 or 48kHz 24-bit ADAT optical lightpipe format
- Useful as a monitoring control between DAW and speaker system for up to 7.1 surround monitoring
- 8 balanced (although unbalanced can be used) 1/4" jack inputs located on front panel for quick and easy access
- First 2 channels can be used for DI-free plug-in of guitars and basses
- Channels 1 and 2 also allow a mic signal using rear panel XLR connections
- Focusrite analog circuit design and comprehensive A/D and D/A interface options
- Perfect for digital audio workstation
Focusrite's quality will make a believer out of you. Order today!