- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio Pack (2nd Gen)
- Write a Review
- J33791 000000000 J33791000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Scarlett Solo USB audio interface delivers all the core elements you need to record your best performance. Though compact, it still delivers the ...Click To Read More About This Product
Focusrite Plug-in Collective
From November 22, 2018 until January 10, 2019, Focusrite customers will have access to AAS sample player + 2 free sound packs, three plug-ins from Audio Thing, Positive Grid Bias Amp LE 2, and D16 Sigmund.
Offer expires 01/10/19Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
Complete studio package including the Scarlett Solo audio interface with headphones, microphone and more!
The Scarlett Solo USB audio interface delivers all the core elements you need to record your best performance. Though compact, it still delivers the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. It has a single natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp, a newly designed instrument input and super-low latency*. Connect the large diaphragm CM25 condenser mic, plug in your guitar and immediately capture studio-quality sound. Plug in the HP60 closed-back headphones for honest playback without any distracting background noises. Connect your speakers, turn up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
New Generation - Better in Every Way
The second generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analog protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
All Scarlett interfaces now come with more than $1,000 in free software. And with recent additions like Addictive Keys by XLN, alongside monthly additions from the plug-in collective, you get more than just the bestselling USB interface.
All You Need to Record Anywhere
Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett Solo is connected and powered by a single USB cable. Scarlett Solo works with all major DAWs on Mac and PC. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack (featuring 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations), Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples and more.
Scarlett Solo Studio Pack Includes:
Scarlett Solo USB audio interface
CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone
HP60 closed-back headphones
10' XLR mic cable
Stand clip, for attaching the microphone to a stand
Recording software and effects
* Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
Focusrite continues to add value to their products, long after the purchase is complete, by bringing monthly plug-in deals to customers through the Focusrite Plug-In Collective. Each month registered owners of Focusrite products will receive an exclusive code via email to unlock a free or discounted plug-in from the world’s leading plug-in companies. See the rebate PDF on this page for details on this month’s plug-in from Focusrite.
- Get everything you need in one box, and start recording straight away.
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain.
- One newly designed instrument input, designed for seriously hot pick-ups
- One headphone output with gain control
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Large diaphragm CM25 condenser microphone and 3m / 10' Microphone cable
- Studio quality HP60 closed-back headphones.
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
- Focusrite offers a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Bigger, faster, easier than ever before. Experience the 2nd generation Scarlett series today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.