- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fostex HP-A4 Premium headphone amplifier and DAC
- Write a Review
- L18736 000000000 L18736000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fostex’s HP-A4 is an improved version of the acclaimed HP-A3 headphone amplifier and DAC. It offers high-fidelity audio quality up to 5.6MHz DSD and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Playback high-resolution audio through this DAC and headphone amplifier.
Fostex’s HP-A4 is an improved version of the acclaimed HP-A3 headphone amplifier and DAC. It offers high-fidelity audio quality up to 5.6MHz DSD and 192kHz PCM. Its powered by a USB adapter connected directly to your computer and features rotary dials to control the input selection, filter, gain, output and volume.
- USB bus-powered operation without AC adapter
- Linear PCM audio up to 24bit/192kHz and DSD audio up to 5.6MHz playback
- Quick and easy hi-resolution playback with "FOSTEX Audio Player" software
- HI/LO Gain selection (10dB) for a wider range of headphones
- Asynchronous transfer mode by using the custom-made crystal
- Digital Filter selecting Roll-off characteristics and Cut-off characteristics
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.