- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fostex PC-100USB-HR-2 Volume Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18772 000000000 L18772000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Model PC100USB-HR2 is a desktop volume controller with built-in USB/DAC to comply with 24bit 96kHz high-resolution audio playback. The ideal tool for...Click To Read More About This Product
Quick and easy volume controller for the powered speakers connected to your PC
Model PC100USB-HR2 is a desktop volume controller with built-in USB/DAC to comply with 24bit 96kHz high-resolution audio playback. The ideal tool for controlling the audio level of your PC when using a powered speaker system. The unit works as a great headphone amp as well.
- High-resolution DAC compatible up to 24bit / 96kHz
- No external power is required as it works with USB buss power
- No need to install extra driver software both on PC and Mac
- High-class silver finish and well-weighted volume knob
- Works right out of box with the supplied USB and RCA pin cable
- Works as a quality headphone amp as well
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.