- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fostex PX5 Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18640 000000000 J18640000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fostex PX-5 Professional Monitor Speaker consists of totally new 5.2" LF driver and 1" HF tweeters. The superior digital FIR filter realizes unpr...Click To Read More About This Product
Pair of monitors housed in a rugged cabinet.
The Fostex PX-5 Professional Monitor Speaker consists of totally new 5.2" LF driver and 1" HF tweeters. The superior digital FIR filter realizes unprecedented accurate sound reproduction and delivers class leading sonic performance. Its ported design allows for remarkable bass reproduction despite its small size. It has a hybrid input jack as well as an unbalanced RCA input. A rotary tone knob ensures that you can accommodate your room's idiosyncrasies.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 5.2"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Aramid fiber
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Max peak SPL: Info not available
- Amplifier class: Info not available
- Output power: 35W
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 7"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 8.2"
- Weight: 11.02 lb.
- Enclosure type: Ported
Order today have a compact and reliable monitoring system.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.