- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fostex TE-100 Premium Stereo Earphones
- Write a Review
- #L18773 000000000 L18773000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Model TE100 are high-end stereo earbud headphones with a hybrid driver configuration. This two-way earphone features one 9mm dynamic driver and one b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hi-fi earbud headphones with one 9mm dynamic driver and one balanced armature driver.
Model TE100 are high-end stereo earbud headphones with a hybrid driver configuration. This two-way earphone features one 9mm dynamic driver and one balanced armature driver to achieve high-fidelity output. The 9mm driver broadcasts powerful, balanced low-end frequencies while the armature driver delivers clear, delicate high-frequencies.
Adopting air-controlled acoustic tuning by FitEar, the TE100 offers maximum sound isolation without a vent hole. The air-controlled shell is carefully made by precise 3D printers and comes with a 2-pin detachable connector cable, a mesh soft bag and cleaning brush packaged in a Pelican hard case.
For a comfortable fit, the ear tips fit securely in the ears and have three interchangeable sizes; small, medium and large.
- Hi-fi listening
- Excellent sound isolation
- Dual-drivers; one 9mm dynamic driver and one balanced armature driver
Call or click to order today
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Operating principle: Intra-aural
- Primary application: Audiophile
- Secondary application: Everyday listening
- Frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz
- SPL: 108dB
- Driver size: 0.35"
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Cable type: Stereo mini-plug
- Cable Length: 3.9'
- Connector: 1/8"
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.