- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fredenstein Professional Audio Bento 10DS Module Carrier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63349 000000000 L63349000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fredenstein Bento 10 DS is an advanced module carrier for ten Fredenstein Series 600 modules or API-500-compatible plug-in cards. It is delivered...Click To Read More About This Product
LCD-equipped carrier for up ten 500-style modules.
The Fredenstein Bento 10 DS is an advanced module carrier for ten Fredenstein Series 600 modules or API-500-compatible plug-in cards. It is delivered in a 3U 19" rackmount format.
- Built-in Audio Routing—modules can be daisy-chained by using the user interface on the LCD
- Built-in compatibility switches for non-conforming modules
- Compressor buss linking: Compressor modules can be linked using the user interface on the LCD
- Multi-layer back-plane: Increased signal integrity and lower noise floor
- Ground-lift : In case of ground loops, audio ground and the protective ground can be disconnected
- Universal power supply: accepts mains voltages from 90V AC to 240V AC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Increased output currents: 6A or 600 mA per slot and +48V DC 0.25A
- Monitoring of output voltages and currents
Module carrier with power supply and LCD readout of modules. Order soon.
- Input Voltage: 90V AC to 240V AC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Output Voltages: +16V DC 3.0A, -16V DC 3.0A, +48V DC 0.25A
- Power Consumption: max. 120W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19” x 5.5” x 7.5” (480mm x 140mm x 190mm)
- Weight: 9 lb. 15 oz. (4.5kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.