- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fredenstein Professional Audio F607 Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L61692 000000000 L61692000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The F607 is a high-performance professional monitor controller. It offers effective monitor volume control for project and home studios out of a Fred...Click To Read More About This Product
Monitor volume controller, fits in 500 rack.
The F607 is a high-performance professional monitor controller. It offers effective monitor volume control for project and home studios out of a Fredenstein Bento rack.
The F607 features a second unbalanced stereo input as well as mute, dim, mono and balance control functions. If used in a Bento D rack, all parameters can be monitored on the LCD display.
Ideal monitor volume control, especially for Fredenstein users.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.