- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fredenstein Professional Audio meterHUB Quad VU Meter Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63891 000000000 L63891000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The meterHUB provides a convenient way to tighten up many lose ends in your Studio. meterHub consists of a four channel VU meter, a very fast USB cha...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro VU metering for your studio.
The meterHUB provides a convenient way to tighten up many lose ends in your Studio. meterHub consists of a four channel VU meter, a very fast USB charger and a XLR and USB3.0 rear to front pass through connections. meterHUB makes it very easy to be inserted in your existing signal path. Simply connect the output to be displayed to the female XLR connector and route the male XLR connector of the same channel to its designation (built-in “Y-cable” functionality). To activate USB3 pass through, connect the rear USB3 connector (Micro-B Plug) to your computer and you can connect any USB3 devices, like sticks or dongles, to the front USB3 connector (Standard A Plug). The XLR pass through is intended for to facilitate talk-back or recording in the control room.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.