- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fredenstein Professional Audio ramDI Re-Amplification and Direct Input
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63899 000000000 L63899000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fredenstein ramDI is a standalone instrument interface. It consists of a DI (Direct Input) and a Re Amplification circuit. Both are isolated from...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional direct box and re-amplification circuit.
The Fredenstein ramDI is a standalone instrument interface. It consists of a DI (Direct Input) and a Re Amplification circuit. Both are isolated from XLR input and output to prevent ground loops. In normal operations, a instrument like a guitar or a keyboard, is connected to the DI TS input and an instrument amplifier to the AMP TS connector both connectors are located on the front-panel. The OUT DI XLR connector is connected to an input of a recording interface or console and the IN AMP XLR connector to an output of the audio interface or console, both XLR connectors are located on the back-panel. The recording level can be adjusted by the DI GAIN control. After a instrument amplifier is connected to the AMP TS connector, the track is played back via the IN AMP XLR connector. This technique allows the decision which instrument amplifier to use or which setting is the best to be postponed up to mixing. A convenient direct function connects the instrument to the amplifier and disables the re-amplification. For easy touring and recording around the world, the Fredenstein ramDI has a built-in universal power supply ranging from 90VAC to 240VAC, 50-60 Hz.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.